Ctrip Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CTRP)
Ctrip Analysis Video
View Ctrip stock analysis video. This is our CTRP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CTRP stock.
Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (ADR) Stock Rating (2.1/5)
Our Ctrip stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Ctrip stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CTRP stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Ctrip was 59.3% in 2016 Q4.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 38.9%.
Should you sell CTRP stock?
- Ctrip registered a negative operating margin of -7.6% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Ctrip registered an average TTM Net loss of -7.7%.
- Ctrip has a debt/equity ratio of 0.55, which is worse than the average in the Retail-Wholesale sector.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for CTRP stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 8.4, which is higher in comparison to the Internet Commerce industry average of 0.7, making CTRP stock expensive.
- Ctrip has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -1.3%.
- Ctrip has a negative return on equity of -2.3%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.