Ctrip Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CTRP)
Ctrip Analysis Video
View Ctrip stock analysis video. This is our CTRP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CTRP stock.
Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (ADR) Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Ctrip stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Ctrip stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CTRP stock?
- Ctrip's revenue growth came in at 61% in 2016 Q3.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of .
Should you sell CTRP stock?
- Ctrip registered a negative operating margin of -9.8% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Ctrip posted an average Net loss of -11.5% in the last twelve months.
- Ctrip is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.58.
- PE ratio is meaningless for CTRP stock as the company has losses.
- CTRP stock is trading at a PS multiple of 8.3, which is a negative when compared to the Internet Commerce industry average multiple of 0.8.
- Ctrip's negative ROIC of -1.9% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -3.8% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.