Ctrip Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CTRP)
Ctrip Analysis Video
View Ctrip stock analysis video. This is our CTRP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CTRP stock.
Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (ADR) Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Ctrip stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Ctrip stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CTRP stock?
- Ctrip's revenue growth came in at 61% in 2016 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of .
Should you sell CTRP stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Ctrip posted an average operating loss margin of -9.8%.
- Over the last 12 months, Ctrip had an average Net loss of -11.5%.
- Ctrip has a debt/equity ratio of 0.58, which is worse than the average in the Retail-Wholesale sector.
- PE ratio is meaningless for CTRP stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 7.6, which is overvalued in comparison to the Internet Commerce industry average multiple of 0.8.
- Ctrip's negative ROIC of -1.9% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Ctrip has a negative return on equity of -3.8%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.