Calavo Growers Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CVGW)
Calavo Growers Analysis Video
View Calavo Growers stock analysis video. This is our CVGW analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CVGW stock.
Calavo Growers, Inc. Stock Rating (3/5)
Our Calavo Growers stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Calavo Growers stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CVGW stock?
- Calavo Growers's revenue growth came in at 13.2% in 2016 Q3.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 15.5%.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.17, Calavo Growers has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Staples average.
- When compared with the Agricultural Operations industry average PS ratio of 1.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 for CVGW stock is attractive.
- Calavo Growers has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 14.9%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Calavo Growers at 16.8%.
Should you sell CVGW stock?
- Calavo Growers's TTM operating margin of 6.1% was rather poor.
- CVGW stock is trading at a PE ratio of 32.4, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 22.9.