Calavo Growers Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CVGW)
Calavo Growers Analysis Video
View Calavo Growers stock analysis video. This is our CVGW analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CVGW stock.
Calavo Growers, Inc. Stock Rating (2.9/5)
Our Calavo Growers stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Calavo Growers stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CVGW stock?
- Calavo Growers sales grew by 13.2% year on year in 2016 Q3.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 15.5% over the last 5 years.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.17, Calavo Growers is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector.
- When compared with the Agricultural Operations industry average PS ratio of 1.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.1 for CVGW stock is attractive.
- Calavo Growers generates a high return on invested capital of 14.9%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Calavo Growers at 16.8%.
Should you sell CVGW stock?
- CVGW stock is trading at a PE ratio of 29.8, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 22.8.