Calavo Growers Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CVGW)
Calavo Growers Analysis Video
View Calavo Growers stock analysis video. This is our CVGW analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CVGW stock.
Calavo Growers, Inc. Stock Rating (3.1/5)
Our Calavo Growers stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Calavo Growers stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CVGW stock?
- Calavo Growers sales grew by 19.1% year on year in 2016 Q4.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.09, Calavo Growers has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Staples average.
- The lower PS ratio 1.1 for CVGW stock versus Agricultural Operations industry average of 1.8 is a positive for the company.
- Calavo Growers generates a high return on invested capital of 17.4%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Calavo Growers at 18.7%.
Should you sell CVGW stock?
- Cash flow from operations is 0.7 times net income which is a negative signal.