Calavo Growers Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CVGW)
Calavo Growers Analysis Video
View Calavo Growers stock analysis video. This is our CVGW analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CVGW stock.
Calavo Growers, Inc. Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our Calavo Growers stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Calavo Growers stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CVGW stock?
- Calavo Growers sales grew by 10.7% year on year in 2017 Q1.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.09, Calavo Growers is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector.
- CVGW stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.1 as against the Agricultural Operations industry average multiple of 1.8.
- Calavo Growers has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 16.2%
- The LTM ROE of 17.6% for Calavo Growers is attractive.
Should you sell CVGW stock?
- Cash flow from operations is 0.3 times net income which is a negative signal.
- Calavo Growers has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -13%.