Calavo Growers Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CVGW)
Calavo Growers Analysis Video
View Calavo Growers stock analysis video. This is our CVGW analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CVGW stock.
Calavo Growers, Inc. Stock Rating (2.9/5)
Our Calavo Growers stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Calavo Growers stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CVGW stock?
- Calavo Growers sales grew by 19.1% year on year in 2016 Q4.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.09, Calavo Growers has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Staples average.
- When compared with the Agricultural Operations industry average PS ratio of 1.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.1 for CVGW stock is attractive.
- Calavo Growers has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 17.4%
- Calavo Growers has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 18.7%.
Should you sell CVGW stock?
- Trading at a PE ratio of 26.1, CVGW stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 22.6.
- The company has a low free cash flow margin of 0.3%.