Cosan Stock Analysis (NYSE:CZZ)
Cosan Analysis Video
View Cosan stock analysis video. This is our CZZ analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CZZ stock.
Cosan Ltd (USA) Stock Rating (3.7/5)
Our Cosan stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cosan stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CZZ stock?
- Cosan's average operating margin of 22.5% was exceptional.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 11.5 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 9.4 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.7.
- CZZ stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.5 as against the Agriculture Products industry average multiple of 1.3.
- Cosan generates a high return on invested capital of 5.9%.
- Cosan has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 26.8%.
Should you sell CZZ stock?
- Long term revenue growth of -19.4% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Sales declined by -19.8% annually over the last 5 years.
- Cosan has a debt/equity ratio of 1.21, which is worse than the average in the Basic Materials sector.