Cosan Stock Analysis (NYSE:CZZ)
Cosan Analysis Video
View Cosan stock analysis video. This is our CZZ analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CZZ stock.
Cosan Ltd (USA) Stock Rating (3.1/5)
Our Cosan stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cosan stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CZZ stock?
- Cosan's average operating margin of 21% was exceptional.
- CZZ stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 14.4 which is better than the industry average of 18.4.
- When compared with the Agriculture Products industry average PS ratio of 1.1, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.6 for CZZ stock is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 9.8%.
Should you sell CZZ stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of -19.4%.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -19.8% of the last 5 years.
- Cosan is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.2.