Dana Holding Stock Analysis (NYSE:DAN)
Dana Holding Analysis Video
View Dana Holding stock analysis video. This is our DAN analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DAN stock.
Dana Holding Corporation Stock Rating (1.4/5)
Our Dana Holding stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Dana Holding stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell DAN stock?
- Dana Holding revenue saw a decline of -5.7% YoY in 2016 Q3.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.88, Dana Holding is highly leveraged in comparison to Auto-Tires-Trucks peers.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.4 times the net income.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -1.9%.
- The company has an anaemic Free Cash Flow (FCF) yield of 1.65%.