NTT Docomo Stock Analysis (NYSE:DCM)
NTT Docomo Analysis Video
View NTT Docomo stock analysis video. This is our DCM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DCM stock.
NTT Docomo Inc (ADR) Stock Rating (3.8/5)
Our NTT Docomo stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This NTT Docomo stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DCM stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 20.6% for NTT Docomo.
- LTM Net margins were good at 14.1% for NTT Docomo.
- NTT Docomo has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.04.
- DCM stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 15.1 which is better than the industry average of 25.7.
- NTT Docomo has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 11.8%
- The LTM ROE of 12.4% for NTT Docomo is attractive.
Should you sell DCM stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -3.9% over the last 5 years.