NTT Docomo Stock Analysis (NYSE:DCM)
NTT Docomo Analysis Video
View NTT Docomo stock analysis video. This is our DCM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DCM stock.
NTT Docomo Inc (ADR) Stock Rating (3.8/5)
Our NTT Docomo stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This NTT Docomo stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DCM stock?
- NTT Docomo had a healthy average operating margin of 20.6% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 14.1% for NTT Docomo over the last twelve months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.04, NTT Docomo has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
- DCM stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 14.8 which is better than the industry average of 25.9.
- NTT Docomo's return on invested capital of 11.8% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 12.4% for NTT Docomo is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 8.2%.
Should you sell DCM stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of in sales over the last 5 years.