NTT Docomo Stock Analysis (NYSE:DCM)
NTT Docomo Analysis Video
View NTT Docomo stock analysis video. This is our DCM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DCM stock.
NTT Docomo Inc (ADR) Stock Rating (4.1/5)
Our NTT Docomo stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This NTT Docomo stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DCM stock?
- NTT Docomo had a healthy average operating margin of 20% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 13.9% for NTT Docomo over the last twelve months.
- NTT Docomo has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.04.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.2 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 15.7 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 25.3.
- NTT Docomo's return on invested capital of 11.9% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 12.1% for NTT Docomo is attractive.
- NTT Docomo has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 29.7%.
Should you sell DCM stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of of the last 5 years.