Dominion Diamond Stock Analysis (NYSE:DDC)
Dominion Diamond Analysis Video
View Dominion Diamond stock analysis video. This is our DDC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DDC stock.
Dominion Diamond Corp Stock Rating (1.7/5)
Our Dominion Diamond stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Dominion Diamond stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DDC stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.02, Dominion Diamond is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Basic Materials sector.
- Dominion Diamond has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 18.8%.
Should you sell DDC stock?
- Dominion Diamond revenue saw a decline of -29.2% YoY in 2017 Q3.
- Sales declined by -2.5% annually over the last 5 years.
- Dominion Diamond registered a negative operating margin of -12.5% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Dominion Diamond registered an average TTM Net loss of -6.5%.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.6 times the net income.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for DDC stock.
- Dominion Diamond has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -4%.
- Dominion Diamond has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -2.9%, indicating the company is not profitable.