3D Systems Stock Analysis (NYSE:DDD)
3D Systems Analysis Video
View 3D Systems stock analysis video. This is our DDD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DDD stock.
3D Systems Corporation Stock Rating (1.5/5)
Our 3D Systems stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This 3D Systems stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DDD stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of over the last 5 years.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.01, 3D Systems is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector.
Should you sell DDD stock?
- 2016 Q3 revenue growth of 3.2% YoY was meagre.
- Over the last twelve months, 3D Systems posted an average operating loss margin of -93.5%.
- 3D Systems registered an average TTM Net loss of -98.4%.
- DDD stock is trading at a PE ratio of 65.8, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 25.5.
- 3D Systems's negative ROIC of -58.4% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -83% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.