3D Systems Stock Analysis (NYSE:DDD)
3D Systems Analysis Video
View 3D Systems stock analysis video. This is our DDD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DDD stock.
3D Systems Corporation Stock Rating (1.4/5)
Our 3D Systems stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This 3D Systems stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DDD stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of .
- 3D Systems has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.01.
Should you sell DDD stock?
- 2016 Q3 revenue growth of 3.2% YoY was meagre.
- 3D Systems reported an average operating margin of -93.5% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, 3D Systems had an average Net loss of -98.4%.
- DDD stock is trading at a PE ratio of 61.9, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 25.5.
- 3D Systems's negative ROIC of -58.4% indicates operational inefficiency.
- 3D Systems has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -83%, indicating the company is not profitable.