3D Systems Stock Analysis (NYSE:DDD)
3D Systems Analysis Video
View 3D Systems stock analysis video. This is our DDD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DDD stock.
3D Systems Corporation Stock Rating (1.7/5)
Our 3D Systems stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This 3D Systems stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DDD stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.01, 3D Systems is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector.
Should you sell DDD stock?
- 3D Systems sales shrank by -9.5% year-over-year in 2016 Q4.
- 3D Systems registered a negative operating margin of -6.1% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, 3D Systems had an average Net loss of -6.1%.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 88.3, DDD stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 25.8.
- 3D Systems's negative ROIC of -6.9% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -5.9% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.