3D Systems Stock Analysis (NYSE:DDD)
3D Systems Analysis Video
View 3D Systems stock analysis video. This is our DDD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DDD stock.
3D Systems Corporation Stock Rating (1.7/5)
Our 3D Systems stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This 3D Systems stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DDD stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.01, 3D Systems has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
Should you sell DDD stock?
- 3D Systems sales declined by -9.5% year on year in 2016 Q4.
- 3D Systems registered a negative operating margin of -6.1% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- 3D Systems registered an average TTM Net loss of -6.1%.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 93.1, DDD stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 26.
- 3D Systems has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -6.9%.
- 3D Systems has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -5.9%, indicating the company is not profitable.