DHT Holdings Stock Analysis (NYSE:DHT)
DHT Holdings Analysis Video
View DHT Holdings stock analysis video. This is our DHT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DHT stock.
DHT Holdings Inc Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our DHT Holdings stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This DHT Holdings stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DHT stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 26.2%.
- Net margins came in at average 2.9% for DHT Holdings over the last twelve months.
- The DHT Holdings stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 5.3. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 16.3.
- DHT Holdings is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 16.21%.
- DHT Holdings has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 60.3%.
Should you sell DHT stock?
- DHT Holdings has a debt/equity ratio of 1.02, which is worse than the average in the Transportation sector.
- DHT Holdings has a low return on equity of 1.3% over the last twelve months.