DHI Group Stock Analysis (NYSE:DHX)
DHI Group Analysis Video
View DHI Group stock analysis video. This is our DHX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DHX stock.
DHI Group Inc Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our DHI Group stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This DHI Group stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DHX stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 13.2 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 25.7.
- DHX stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1 as against the Internet Content industry average multiple of 2.6.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 8.6%.
Should you sell DHX stock?
- DHI Group sales declined by -15.6% year on year in 2016 Q4.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 4.8%.
- DHI Group posted an average Net loss of -2.4% in the last twelve months.
- DHI Group is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.82.
- A negative ROE of -4.6% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.