Walt Disney Stock Analysis (NYSE:DIS)
Walt Disney Analysis Video
View Walt Disney stock analysis video. This is our DIS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DIS stock.
Walt Disney Co Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our Walt Disney stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Walt Disney stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DIS stock?
- Walt Disney's average operating margin of 25.4% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 16.3% for Walt Disney over the last twelve months.
- Walt Disney has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Discretionary sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.43.
- Walt Disney generates a high return on invested capital of 13.2%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Walt Disney at 18.8%.
Should you sell DIS stock?
- Cash flow from operations is 0.5 times net income which is a negative signal.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.2, which is overvalued in comparison to the Media Conglomerates industry average multiple of 1.5.
- Walt Disney has a low FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 1.5%.