Dolby Stock Analysis (NYSE:DLB)
Dolby Analysis Video
View Dolby stock analysis video. This is our DLB analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DLB stock.
Dolby Laboratories, Inc. Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our Dolby stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Dolby stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DLB stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 22.6% for Dolby.
- LTM Net margins were good at 18.1% for Dolby.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3 times the net income.
- Dolby has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 14.1%
- Dolby has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 21.1%.
Should you sell DLB stock?
- Revenue growth of 0.6% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- DLB stock is trading at a PS multiple of 4.5, which is a negative when compared to the Audio Video Home Products industry average multiple of 1.4.