Dolby Stock Analysis (NYSE:DLB)
Dolby Analysis Video
View Dolby stock analysis video. This is our DLB analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DLB stock.
Dolby Laboratories, Inc. Stock Rating (3.5/5)
Our Dolby stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Dolby stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DLB stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Dolby was 10.6% in 2017 Q1.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 24.6% for Dolby.
- Net margins came in at average 19.8% for Dolby over the last twelve months.
- Dolby's return on invested capital of 15.3% is good.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 17%.
Should you sell DLB stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.8, which is higher in comparison to the Audio Video Home Products industry average of 1.5, making DLB stock expensive.