Dolby Stock Analysis (NYSE:DLB)
Dolby Analysis Video
View Dolby stock analysis video. This is our DLB analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DLB stock.
Dolby Laboratories, Inc. Stock Rating (3.5/5)
Our Dolby stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Dolby stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DLB stock?
- Dolby's revenue growth came in at 10.6% in 2017 Q1.
- Dolby's average operating margin of 24.6% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 19.8% (average) for Dolby in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Dolby has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 15.3%
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 17%.
Should you sell DLB stock?
- DLB stock is trading at a PS multiple of 5, which is a negative when compared to the Audio Video Home Products industry average multiple of 1.6.