Drew Industries Stock Analysis (NYSE:DW)
Drew Industries Analysis Video
View Drew Industries stock analysis video. This is our DW analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DW stock.
Drew Industries, Inc. Stock Rating (4.8/5)
Our Drew Industries stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Drew Industries stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DW stock?
- Drew Industries sales grew by 21.7% year on year in 2016 Q2.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.1, Drew Industries has a lower debt burden when compared to the Auto-Tires-Trucks average.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.4 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 18.8%.
- Drew Industries has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) yield of 7.4%.