eBay Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:EBAY)
eBay Analysis Video
View eBay stock analysis video. This is our EBAY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for EBAY stock.
eBay Inc Stock Rating (3.9/5)
Our eBay stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This eBay stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy EBAY stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 20.6% for eBay.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 20.3% (average) for eBay in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.9 times the net income.
- eBay has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 19%
- The LTM ROE of 27.7% for eBay is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 27.8%.
Should you sell EBAY stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of in sales over the last 5 years.
- eBay has a debt/equity ratio of 1.32, which is worse than the average in the Retail-Wholesale sector.
- EBAY stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.8, which is a negative when compared to the Internet Commerce industry average multiple of 0.7.