Egalet Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:EGLT)
Egalet Analysis Video
View Egalet stock analysis video. This is our EGLT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for EGLT stock.
Egalet Corp Stock Rating (2.1/5)
Our Egalet stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Egalet stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell EGLT stock?
- Egalet reported an average operating margin of -228.1% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Egalet had an average Net loss of -251.9%.
- Egalet has a debt/equity ratio of 3.22, which is worse than the average in the Medical sector.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for EGLT stock.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -6326.9%, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -113.7% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -508.1%.