Endo International Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ENDP)
Endo International Analysis Video
View Endo International stock analysis video. This is our ENDP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ENDP stock.
Endo International plc - Ordinary Shares Stock Rating (2.5/5)
Our Endo International stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Endo International stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ENDP stock?
- The Endo International stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 3.1. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 22.5.
- ENDP stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.8 as against the Medical-Drugs industry average multiple of 4.6.
Should you sell ENDP stock?
- Revenue growth of has been weak over the last 5 years.
- Endo International registered a negative operating margin of -9.9% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Endo International registered an average TTM Net loss of -3.3%.
- Endo International is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.37.
- Endo International has a negative return on equity of -2.1%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -16.5%.