Endo International Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ENDP)
Endo International Analysis Video
View Endo International stock analysis video. This is our ENDP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ENDP stock.
Endo International plc - Ordinary Shares Stock Rating (2.5/5)
Our Endo International stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Endo International stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ENDP stock?
- ENDP stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 2.9 which is better than the industry average of 21.9.
- ENDP stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.7 as against the Medical-Drugs industry average multiple of 4.4.
Should you sell ENDP stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of .
- Endo International registered a negative operating margin of -9.9% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Endo International had an average Net loss of -3.3%.
- Endo International is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.37.
- Endo International has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -2.1%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Endo International has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -16.5%.