Endo International Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ENDP)
Endo International Analysis Video
View Endo International stock analysis video. This is our ENDP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ENDP stock.
Endo International plc - Ordinary Shares Stock Rating (2.6/5)
Our Endo International stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Endo International stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ENDP stock?
- Endo International sales grew by 15.6% year on year in 2016 Q4.
- The price to earnings multiple of 2.1 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.
- The lower PS ratio 0.6 for ENDP stock versus Medical-Drugs industry average of 4.7 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell ENDP stock?
- Endo International registered a negative operating margin of -86.6% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Endo International had an average Net loss of -83.5%.
- Endo International has a debt/equity ratio of 3.06, which is worse than the average in the Medical sector.
- Endo International has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -21.1%.
- A negative ROE of -62.2% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.