Global Eagle Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ENT)
Global Eagle Analysis Video
View Global Eagle stock analysis video. This is our ENT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ENT stock.
Global Eagle Entertainment Inc Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our Global Eagle stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Global Eagle stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ENT stock?
- ENT stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.1 as against the Internet Content industry average multiple of 2.6.
Should you sell ENT stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Global Eagle posted an average operating loss margin of -15.8%.
- Global Eagle registered an average TTM Net loss of -5.4%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.14, Global Eagle is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- PE ratio is meaningless for ENT stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -8.3%, which is a red flag.
- Global Eagle has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -7.4%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -33%.