Global Eagle Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ENT)
Global Eagle Analysis Video
View Global Eagle stock analysis video. This is our ENT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ENT stock.
Global Eagle Entertainment Inc Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our Global Eagle stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Global Eagle stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ENT stock?
- When compared with the Internet Content industry average PS ratio of 2.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.1 for ENT stock is attractive.
Should you sell ENT stock?
- Global Eagle registered a negative operating margin of -15.8% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Global Eagle had an average Net loss of -5.4%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.14, Global Eagle is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for ENT stock.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -8.3%, which is a red flag.
- Global Eagle has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -7.4%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -33%.