Expedia Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:EXPE)
Expedia Analysis Video
View Expedia stock analysis video. This is our EXPE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for EXPE stock.
Expedia Inc Stock Rating (2.3/5)
Our Expedia stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Expedia stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy EXPE stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Expedia was 23.2% in 2016 Q4.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of over the last 5 years.
Should you sell EXPE stock?
- Cash flow from operations is 0.3 times net income which is a negative signal.
- EXPE stock is trading at a PE ratio of 34.7, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 20.3.
- EXPE stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2, which is a negative when compared to the Internet Commerce industry average multiple of 0.8.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -7.7%.