Expedia Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:EXPE)
Expedia Analysis Video
View Expedia stock analysis video. This is our EXPE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for EXPE stock.
Expedia Inc Stock Rating (2.1/5)
Our Expedia stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Expedia stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy EXPE stock?
- Expedia sales grew by 33.2% year on year in 2016 Q3.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of over the last 5 years.
Should you sell EXPE stock?
- Expedia is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.81.
- The EXPE stock currently trades at a PE of 39.6, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 19.5.
- EXPE stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.2, which is a negative when compared to the Internet Commerce industry average multiple of 0.8.
- Expedia has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 5.3%.
- Expedia has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 4.3%.
- Expedia has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -14.3%.