Fresh Del Monte Produce Stock Analysis (NYSE:FDP)
Fresh Del Monte Produce Analysis Video
View Fresh Del Monte Produce stock analysis video. This is our FDP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FDP stock.
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our Fresh Del Monte Produce stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Fresh Del Monte Produce stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy FDP stock?
- Fresh Del Monte Produce has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.11.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.8 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- FDP stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 15.9 which is better than the industry average of 22.7.
- FDP stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.8 as against the Agricultural Operations industry average multiple of 1.8.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 13.8%.
Should you sell FDP stock?
- Fresh Del Monte Produce's TTM operating margin of 3.9% was rather poor.