FireEye Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:FEYE)
FireEye Analysis Video
View FireEye stock analysis video. This is our FEYE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FEYE stock.
FireEye Inc Stock Rating (1.5/5)
Our FireEye stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This FireEye stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell FEYE stock?
- FireEye registered a negative operating margin of -62.2% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- FireEye posted an average Net loss of -67.2% in the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.88, FireEye is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for FEYE stock.
- FireEye's negative ROIC of -62.9% indicates operational inefficiency.
- FireEye has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -51.4%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- FireEye has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -0.8%.