F5 Networks Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:FFIV)
F5 Networks Analysis Video
View F5 Networks stock analysis video. This is our FFIV analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FFIV stock.
F5 Networks, Inc. Stock Rating (3.9/5)
Our F5 Networks stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This F5 Networks stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy FFIV stock?
- F5 Networks had a healthy average operating margin of 27.4% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 18.3% (average) for F5 Networks in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.9 times the net income.
- F5 Networks has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 80.6%
- The LTM ROE of 29.8% for F5 Networks is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 35.5%.
Should you sell FFIV stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.7, which is overvalued in comparison to the Internet Software industry average multiple of 2.4.