F5 Networks Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:FFIV)
F5 Networks Analysis Video
View F5 Networks stock analysis video. This is our FFIV analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FFIV stock.
F5 Networks, Inc. Stock Rating (3.9/5)
Our F5 Networks stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This F5 Networks stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy FFIV stock?
- F5 Networks had a healthy average operating margin of 27.4% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 18.3% for F5 Networks over the last twelve months.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2 times the net income.
- F5 Networks generates a high return on invested capital of 94.7%.
- F5 Networks has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 30.8%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 34%.
Should you sell FFIV stock?
- FFIV stock is trading at a PS multiple of 4.7, which is a negative when compared to the Internet Software industry average multiple of 2.6.