F5 Networks Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:FFIV)
F5 Networks Analysis Video
View F5 Networks stock analysis video. This is our FFIV analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FFIV stock.
F5 Networks, Inc. Stock Rating (3.9/5)
Our F5 Networks stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This F5 Networks stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy FFIV stock?
- F5 Networks had a healthy average operating margin of 27.4% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 18.3% (average) for F5 Networks in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2 times the net income.
- F5 Networks generates a high return on invested capital of 94.7%.
- The LTM ROE of 30.8% for F5 Networks is attractive.
- F5 Networks has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 34%.
Should you sell FFIV stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.6, which is higher in comparison to the Internet Software industry average of 2.6, making FFIV stock expensive.