Five Prime Therapeutics Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:FPRX)
Five Prime Therapeutics Analysis Video
View Five Prime Therapeutics stock analysis video. This is our FPRX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FPRX stock.
Five Prime Therapeutics Inc Stock Rating (2.2/5)
Our Five Prime Therapeutics stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Five Prime Therapeutics stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell FPRX stock?
- Five Prime Therapeutics registered a negative operating margin of -323.2% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Five Prime Therapeutics had an average Net loss of -214.1%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for FPRX stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 32.2, which is higher in comparison to the Medical-Biomed-Genetics industry average of 4.7, making FPRX stock expensive.
- A negative ROE of -15.8% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- Five Prime Therapeutics has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -190.8%.