Fred's Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:FRED)
Fred's Analysis Video
View Fred's stock analysis video. This is our FRED analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FRED stock.
Fred's, Inc. Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our Fred's stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Fred's stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy FRED stock?
- When compared with the Retail-Discount and variety industry average PS ratio of 0.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.2 for FRED stock is attractive.
Should you sell FRED stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 2.9% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Fred's reported an average operating margin of -2.7% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Fred's registered an average TTM Net loss of -2.2%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for FRED stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -9.8%, which is a red flag.
- Fred's has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -12.2%, indicating the company is not profitable.