Gladstone Investment Quarterly Cash Flow Statement 2014 Q2 Q3 Q4, 2013 Q1 Q2
Gladstone Investment cash flow statement is one of the three reports that a company generates. The cash flow statement or statement of cash flows reflects the liquidity and solvency of a firm. It shows the company's ability to change cash flows in future circumstances. Gladstone Investment showed positive net income cash flow of 13.47M for 2014-Q2. This statement is important because profits alone cannot pay employees, or bills. Cash is required. GAIN increase in investments stood at a negative value of - for the latest quarter_or_year. View details of assets and liabilities for Gladstone Investment for latest & last 40 quarters.
|Fiscal year is Apr - Mar.||2014-Q2||2014-Q3||2014-Q4||2013-Q1||2013-Q2||2013-Q3||2013-Q4||2012-Q1||2012-Q2||2012-Q3|
Gladstone Investment Net Income Cash Flow
|Depreciation Depletion Amortization Cash-Flow||-3.88M||-5.2M||29.87M||29.35M||27.14M||11.65M||0.8M||10.71M||11.17M||5.91M|
|Net Increase (Decrease) in Assets Liabilities||-29.06M||-2.5M||-100.99M||-68.59M||-24.63M||-37.06M||-83.55M||-87.07M||-68.44M||-12.68M|
|Cash From (used in) Discontinued Operations||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Other Adjustments Net||2.62M||-0.42M||38.84M||30.16M||-7.48M||1.48M||25.74M||21.62M||12.26M||4.08M|
Gladstone Investment Net Cash from (used by) Operating Activities
|Increase (Decrease) in Prop Plant And Equipment||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Acquisition Disposition of Subsidiaires||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Increase (Decrease) in Investments||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Other Cash Inflow (Outflow) from Investment Activities||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Gladstone Investment Net Cash from (used by) Invesment Activities
|Issuance (Purchase) of Equity Shares||-||-||-||-||-||-||31.01M||31.1M||-||-|
|Issuance (Repayment) of Debt Securities||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Increase (Decrease) in Bank & Other Borrowings||26.6M||1.79M||-27.76M||-44.31M||-33.01M||-14M||18.01M||-1.99M||56.52M||31M|
|Payment of Dividends & Other Cash Distributions||-9.53M||-4.76M||-||-14.03M||-7.94M||-3.97M||-14.54M||-10.57M||-6.62M||-3.31M|
|Other Cash from (used by) Financing Activities||-1.72M||-0.45M||-19.97M||-1.17M||-1.16M||-0.97M||-0.38M||-0.35M||-0.12M||-0.1M|
Gladstone Investment Net Cash from (used by) Financing Activities
|Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on Cash||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Gladstone Investment Net Change in Cash & Cash Equivalents
|Cash & Equivalents at Beginning of Year||4.55M||85.9M||91.54M||80.58M||87.71M||7.23M||9.36M||37.78M||75.67M||-|
|Cash & Equivalents at Year End||3.05M||3.77M||4.55M||15.03M||47.23M||36.49M||85.9M||56.32M||92.94M||113.43M|
- The cash flow statement comprises cash flow from financing, cash flow from operations and cash flow from investing activities.
- Net Change in Cash and Cash Equivalents: Gladstone Investment cash grew QoQ to 13.47M meaning the company is able to meet its expenditure and grow cash.
- Cash Flow from operating activities: Operating activities include the core business activities. This line item refers to the cash generated from the same and stood at a negative value of -16.85M for GAIN.
- This includes buy/sell of land and equipment, acquisitions and mergers, sell-off, investment in other companies like buying bonds, stocks etc.; and was -16.85M for GAIN in last Quarter report.
- Cash Flow from financing activities: Financing activities include the cash that comes into a company in the form of loans or interest earned or shareholders money, as well as the cash that goes out. Gladstone Investment earned 18.77M from financing activities. in the form of repayment of loans or interest paid, dividend pay-out to shareholders etc.