G-III Apparel Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:GIII)
G-III Apparel Analysis Video
View G-III Apparel stock analysis video. This is our GIII analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GIII stock.
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. Stock Rating (3.1/5)
Our G-III Apparel stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This G-III Apparel stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GIII stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of .
- G-III Apparel has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Discretionary sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.09.
- The G-III Apparel stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 15.3. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 20.1.
- When compared with the Textile-Apparel industry average PS ratio of 1.5, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.5 for GIII stock is attractive.
Should you sell GIII stock?
- G-III Apparel had an unimpressive average operating margin of 5.5% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -9.5%.