G-III Apparel Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:GIII)
G-III Apparel Analysis Video
View G-III Apparel stock analysis video. This is our GIII analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GIII stock.
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. Stock Rating (3.3/5)
Our G-III Apparel stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This G-III Apparel stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GIII stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 13.9%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.09, G-III Apparel is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- GIII stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 13.2 which is better than the industry average of 20.8.
- The lower PS ratio 0.5 for GIII stock versus Textile-Apparel industry average of 1.5 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell GIII stock?
- G-III Apparel's TTM operating margin of 5.5% was rather poor.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -9.5%.