Gilead Sciences Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:GILD)
Gilead Sciences Analysis Video
View Gilead Sciences stock analysis video. This is our GILD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GILD stock.
Gilead Sciences, Inc. Stock Rating (4.1/5)
Our Gilead Sciences stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Gilead Sciences stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GILD stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 58% for Gilead Sciences.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 44.4% (average) for Gilead Sciences in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The Gilead Sciences stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 5.9. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.5.
- When compared with the Medical-Biomed-Genetics industry average PS ratio of 4.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 2.9 for GILD stock is attractive.
- Gilead Sciences's return on invested capital of 51.2% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 78.5% for Gilead Sciences is attractive.
- Gilead Sciences has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 45.3%.