General Motors Stock Analysis (NYSE:GM)
General Motors Analysis Video
View General Motors stock analysis video. This is our GM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GM stock.
General Motors Company Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our General Motors stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This General Motors stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GM stock?
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.2 times the net income.
- General Motors is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 4.28%.
Should you sell GM stock?
- General Motors is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.92.
- General Motors has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -35.7%.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF yield of -9.18%.