Globus Medical Stock Analysis (NYSE:GMED)
Globus Medical Analysis Video
View Globus Medical stock analysis video. This is our GMED analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GMED stock.
Globus Medical Inc Stock Rating (4/5)
Our Globus Medical stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Globus Medical stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GMED stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 31.4% for Globus Medical.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 21.2% (average) for Globus Medical in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.6 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- Globus Medical generates a high return on invested capital of 24.8%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Globus Medical at 15.8%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 26.1%.