Alphabet Inc-C Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:GOOG)
Alphabet Inc-C Analysis Video
View Alphabet Inc-C stock analysis video. This is our GOOG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GOOG stock.
Alphabet Inc Stock Rating (4.1/5)
Our Alphabet Inc-C stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Alphabet Inc-C stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GOOG stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Alphabet Inc-C was 20.2% in 2016 Q3.
- Alphabet Inc-C's average operating margin of 26.3% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 22.3% (average) for Alphabet Inc-C in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.05, Alphabet Inc-C has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.9 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- Alphabet Inc-C has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 32.3%
- The LTM ROE of 15.3% for Alphabet Inc-C is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 33.4%.
Should you sell GOOG stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6.6, which is higher in comparison to the Internet Services industry average of 2.4, making GOOG stock expensive.