Alphabet Inc-C Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:GOOG)
Alphabet Inc-C Analysis Video
View Alphabet Inc-C stock analysis video. This is our GOOG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GOOG stock.
Alphabet Inc Stock Rating (4.2/5)
Our Alphabet Inc-C stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Alphabet Inc-C stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GOOG stock?
- Alphabet Inc-C's revenue growth came in at 22.2% in 2016 Q4.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 26.3% for Alphabet Inc-C.
- Net margins came in at average 21.6% for Alphabet Inc-C over the last twelve months.
- Alphabet Inc-C has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.03.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.8 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- Alphabet Inc-C generates a high return on invested capital of 31.6%.
- The LTM ROE of 15.1% for Alphabet Inc-C is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 24.4%.
Should you sell GOOG stock?
- GOOG stock is trading at a PS multiple of 6.4, which is a negative when compared to the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.5.