Alphabet Inc-C Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:GOOG)
Alphabet Inc-C Analysis Video
View Alphabet Inc-C stock analysis video. This is our GOOG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GOOG stock.
Alphabet Inc Stock Rating (4.1/5)
Our Alphabet Inc-C stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Alphabet Inc-C stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GOOG stock?
- Alphabet Inc-C's revenue growth came in at 22.2% in 2016 Q4.
- Alphabet Inc-C had a healthy average operating margin of 26.3% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 21.6% for Alphabet Inc-C over the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.03, Alphabet Inc-C is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.8 times the net income.
- Alphabet Inc-C has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 31.6%
- Alphabet Inc-C has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 15.1%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 24.4%.
Should you sell GOOG stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6.3, which is higher in comparison to the Internet Services industry average of 2.6, making GOOG stock expensive.