GoPro Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:GPRO)
GoPro Analysis Video
View GoPro stock analysis video. This is our GPRO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GPRO stock.
GoPro Inc Stock Rating (1.5/5)
Our GoPro stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This GoPro stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GPRO stock?
- The lower PS ratio 1 for GPRO stock versus Audio Video Home Products industry average of 1.5 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell GPRO stock?
- GoPro reported an average operating margin of -31.5% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- GoPro posted an average Net loss of -35.3% in the last twelve months.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for GPRO stock.
- GoPro has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -75%.
- GoPro has a negative return on equity of -69.8%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -0.8%.