GoPro Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:GPRO)
GoPro Analysis Video
View GoPro stock analysis video. This is our GPRO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GPRO stock.
GoPro Inc Stock Rating (1.2/5)
Our GoPro stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This GoPro stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GPRO stock?
- GoPro has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Discretionary sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.08.
- When compared with the Audio Video Home Products industry average PS ratio of 1.5, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 for GPRO stock is attractive.
Should you sell GPRO stock?
- GoPro registered a negative operating margin of -35.9% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, GoPro had an average Net loss of -31.2%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for GPRO stock.
- GoPro has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -99.8%.
- GoPro has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -49.9%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -23.3%.