GoPro Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:GPRO)
GoPro Analysis Video
View GoPro stock analysis video. This is our GPRO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GPRO stock.
GoPro Inc Stock Rating (1.4/5)
Our GoPro stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This GoPro stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell GPRO stock?
- Over the last twelve months, GoPro posted an average operating loss margin of -19.7%.
- Over the last 12 months, GoPro had an average Net loss of -17.3%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for GPRO stock.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -64.9%, which is a red flag.
- GoPro has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -29.3%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -22.4%.