GoPro Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:GPRO)
GoPro Analysis Video
View GoPro stock analysis video. This is our GPRO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GPRO stock.
GoPro Inc Stock Rating (1.5/5)
Our GoPro stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This GoPro stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GPRO stock?
- The lower PS ratio 1 for GPRO stock versus Audio Video Home Products industry average of 1.5 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell GPRO stock?
- GoPro registered a negative operating margin of -31.5% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, GoPro had an average Net loss of -35.3%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for GPRO stock as the company has losses.
- GoPro's negative ROIC of -75% indicates operational inefficiency.
- GoPro has a negative return on equity of -69.8%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- GoPro has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -0.8%.