GoPro Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:GPRO)
GoPro Analysis Video
View GoPro stock analysis video. This is our GPRO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GPRO stock.
GoPro Inc Stock Rating (1.2/5)
Our GoPro stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This GoPro stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GPRO stock?
- GoPro has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Discretionary sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.08.
Should you sell GPRO stock?
- GoPro reported an average operating margin of -35.9% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- GoPro registered an average TTM Net loss of -31.2%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for GPRO stock as the company has losses.
- GoPro has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -99.8%.
- GoPro has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -49.9%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -23.3%.