Gray Television Stock Analysis (NYSE:GTN.A)
Gray Television Analysis Video
View Gray Television stock analysis video. This is our GTN.A analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GTN.A stock.
Gray Television, Inc. Stock Rating (3.7/5)
Our Gray Television stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Gray Television stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GTN.A stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Gray Television was 35.3% in 2016 Q3.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 17.2%.
- Gray Television's average operating margin of 26.1% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 5.6% (average) for Gray Television in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The Gray Television stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 11.4. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 20.6.
- The lower PS ratio 1.1 for GTN.A stock versus Broadcasting-Radio-TV industry average of 1.5 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 18.7%.