Halozyme Therapeutics Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:HALO)
Halozyme Therapeutics Analysis Video
View Halozyme Therapeutics stock analysis video. This is our HALO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HALO stock.
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. Stock Rating (2.1/5)
Our Halozyme Therapeutics stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Halozyme Therapeutics stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy HALO stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 21.2%.
Should you sell HALO stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Halozyme Therapeutics posted an average operating loss margin of -56.7%.
- Halozyme Therapeutics posted an average Net loss of -70.2% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for HALO stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 11.8, which is overvalued in comparison to the Medical-Biomed-Genetics industry average multiple of 4.7.
- A negative ROE of -1359% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- Halozyme Therapeutics has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -41.6%.