Halozyme Therapeutics Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:HALO)
Halozyme Therapeutics Analysis Video
View Halozyme Therapeutics stock analysis video. This is our HALO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HALO stock.
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. Stock Rating (2.2/5)
Our Halozyme Therapeutics stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Halozyme Therapeutics stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy HALO stock?
- Halozyme Therapeutics's revenue growth came in at 53.3% in 2016 Q3.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of .
Should you sell HALO stock?
- Halozyme Therapeutics registered a negative operating margin of -34.5% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Halozyme Therapeutics had an average Net loss of -44.6%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for HALO stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 9.2, which is overvalued in comparison to the Medical-Biomed-Genetics industry average multiple of 4.4.
- Halozyme Therapeutics has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -28.8%.