Halozyme Therapeutics Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:HALO)
Halozyme Therapeutics Analysis Video
View Halozyme Therapeutics stock analysis video. This is our HALO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HALO stock.
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. Stock Rating (2.3/5)
Our Halozyme Therapeutics stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Halozyme Therapeutics stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy HALO stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Halozyme Therapeutics was 53.3% in 2016 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of .
Should you sell HALO stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Halozyme Therapeutics posted an average operating loss margin of -34.5%.
- Over the last 12 months, Halozyme Therapeutics had an average Net loss of -44.6%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for HALO stock as the company has losses.
- HALO stock is trading at a PS multiple of 10, which is a negative when compared to the Medical-Biomed-Genetics industry average multiple of 4.6.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -28.8%.