Harman International Stock Analysis (NYSE:HAR)
Harman International Analysis Video
View Harman International stock analysis video. This is our HAR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HAR stock.
Harman International Industries Inc Stock Rating (3.1/5)
Our Harman International stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Harman International stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy HAR stock?
- Harman International's revenue growth came in at 12% in 2016 Q4.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 5 times the net income.
- The Harman International stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 12.8. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 19.1.
- When compared with the Audio Video Home Products industry average PS ratio of 1.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.8 for HAR stock is attractive.
- Harman International's return on invested capital of 11.4% is good.
- Harman International has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 14.9%.
- Harman International has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 16.3%.