Harman International Stock Analysis (NYSE:HAR)
Harman International Analysis Video
View Harman International stock analysis video. This is our HAR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HAR stock.
Harman International Industries Inc Stock Rating (3.1/5)
Our Harman International stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Harman International stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy HAR stock?
- Harman International's revenue growth came in at 7.9% in 2017 Q1.
- The price to earnings multiple of 16.5 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 20.
- HAR stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.1 as against the Audio Video Home Products industry average multiple of 1.4.
- Harman International has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 11.5%
- Harman International has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 15.4%.
Should you sell HAR stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of .
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.7 times the net income.