Harman International Stock Analysis (NYSE:HAR)
Harman International Analysis Video
View Harman International stock analysis video. This is our HAR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HAR stock.
Harman International Industries Inc Stock Rating (3.2/5)
Our Harman International stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Harman International stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy HAR stock?
- Harman International's revenue growth came in at 9.9% in 2017 Q2.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.4 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 15.8 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 20.4.
- The lower PS ratio 1.1 for HAR stock versus Audio Video Home Products industry average of 1.5 is a positive for the company.
- Harman International generates a high return on invested capital of 10.8%.
- Harman International has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 14.6%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 10.4%.