Harman International Stock Analysis (NYSE:HAR)
Harman International Analysis Video
View Harman International stock analysis video. This is our HAR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HAR stock.
Harman International Industries Inc Stock Rating (3/5)
Our Harman International stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Harman International stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy HAR stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Harman International was 7.9% in 2017 Q1.
- HAR stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 16.7 which is better than the industry average of 20.1.
- The lower PS ratio 1.1 for HAR stock versus Audio Video Home Products industry average of 1.5 is a positive for the company.
- Harman International generates a high return on invested capital of 11.5%.
- The LTM ROE of 15.4% for Harman International is attractive.
Should you sell HAR stock?
- Revenue growth of has been weak over the last 5 years.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.7 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.