Hi-Crush Partners Stock Analysis (NYSE:HCLP)
Hi-Crush Partners Analysis Video
View Hi-Crush Partners stock analysis video. This is our HCLP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HCLP stock.
Hi-Crush Partners LP Stock Rating (1.7/5)
Our Hi-Crush Partners stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Hi-Crush Partners stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell HCLP stock?
- Hi-Crush Partners revenue saw a decline of -6.6% YoY in 2016 Q4.
- Hi-Crush Partners registered a negative operating margin of -33.2% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Hi-Crush Partners had an average Net loss of -39.3%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for HCLP stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.8, which is overvalued in comparison to the Mining-Misc industry average multiple of 1.3.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -16.5%, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -40.1% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -19.7%.