Hewlett Packard Enterprises Stock Analysis (NYSE:HPE)
Hewlett Packard Enterprises Analysis Video
View Hewlett Packard Enterprises stock analysis video. This is our HPE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HPE stock.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co Stock Rating (3/5)
Our Hewlett Packard Enterprises stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Hewlett Packard Enterprises stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy HPE stock?
- Hewlett Packard Enterprises had a healthy average operating margin of 8.3% over the last 4 quarters.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 7.3 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The price to earnings multiple of 11.6 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 25.7.
- The lower PS ratio 0.8 for HPE stock versus Computer-Integrated Systems industry average of 2.6 is a positive for the company.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprises has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 6.5%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Hewlett Packard Enterprises at 9.8%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 11.8%.