Hewlett Packard Enterprises Stock Analysis (NYSE:HPE)
Hewlett Packard Enterprises Analysis Video
View Hewlett Packard Enterprises stock analysis video. This is our HPE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HPE stock.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co Stock Rating (3.2/5)
Our Hewlett Packard Enterprises stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Hewlett Packard Enterprises stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy HPE stock?
- Hewlett Packard Enterprises had a healthy average operating margin of 8.3% over the last 4 quarters.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 7.3 times the net income.
- HPE stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 11.7 which is better than the industry average of 25.2.
- The lower PS ratio 0.8 for HPE stock versus Computer-Integrated Systems industry average of 2.4 is a positive for the company.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprises has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 9.8%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 11.8%.