Hill-Rom Stock Analysis (NYSE:HRC)
Hill-Rom Analysis Video
View Hill-Rom stock analysis video. This is our HRC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HRC stock.
Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our Hill-Rom stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Hill-Rom stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy HRC stock?
- Hill-Rom's average operating margin of 9.8% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 5.4% for Hill-Rom over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3 times the net income.
- The lower PS ratio 1.8 for HRC stock versus Medical Products industry average of 4.7 is a positive for the company.
- Hill-Rom has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 6.6%
- Hill-Rom has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 12%.
- Hill-Rom has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 8.3%.