Hill-Rom Stock Analysis (NYSE:HRC)
Hill-Rom Analysis Video
View Hill-Rom stock analysis video. This is our HRC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HRC stock.
Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. Stock Rating (3.5/5)
Our Hill-Rom stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Hill-Rom stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy HRC stock?
- Hill-Rom had a healthy average operating margin of 9.8% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 5.4% for Hill-Rom.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 3 times the net income.
- When compared with the Medical Products industry average PS ratio of 4.5, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.8 for HRC stock is attractive.
- Hill-Rom generates a high return on invested capital of 6.6%.
- Hill-Rom has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 12%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 8.3%.