IACI Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:IAC)
IACI Analysis Video
View IACI stock analysis video. This is our IAC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for IAC stock.
IAC/InterActiveCorp Stock Rating (2.2/5)
Our IACI stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This IACI stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy IAC stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.2 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 8.9%.
Should you sell IAC stock?
- IACI sales declined by -8.9% year on year in 2016 Q3.
- IACI reported an average operating margin of -4.8% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, IACI had an average Net loss of -5.5%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.83, IACI is highly leveraged in comparison to Retail-Wholesale peers.
- IAC stock is trading at a PE ratio of 42, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 19.9.
- IAC stock is trading at a PS multiple of 1.7, which is a negative when compared to the Internet Commerce industry average multiple of 0.8.
- IACI has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -4.1%.
- IACI has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -8.7%, indicating the company is not profitable.