Illumina Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ILMN)
Illumina Analysis Video
View Illumina stock analysis video. This is our ILMN analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ILMN stock.
Illumina, Inc. Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our Illumina stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Illumina stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ILMN stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 24.8% for Illumina.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 18.7% (average) for Illumina in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Illumina has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 22.7%
- Illumina has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 21.5%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 15.3%.
Should you sell ILMN stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.53, Illumina is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
- ILMN stock is trading at a PE ratio of 48.5, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 22.1.
- ILMN stock is trading at a PS multiple of 10.1, which is a negative when compared to the Medical-Biomed-Genetics industry average multiple of 4.5.