Illumina Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ILMN)
Illumina Analysis Video
View Illumina stock analysis video. This is our ILMN analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ILMN stock.
Illumina, Inc. Stock Rating (3.7/5)
Our Illumina stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Illumina stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ILMN stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 24.5% for Illumina.
- LTM Net margins were good at 19.3% for Illumina.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.3 times the net income.
- Illumina has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 22%
- The LTM ROE of 21.7% for Illumina is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 32.1%.
Should you sell ILMN stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.56, Illumina is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
- The ILMN stock currently trades at a PE of 50.3, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 21.
- ILMN stock is trading at a PS multiple of 10.4, which is a negative when compared to the Medical-Biomed-Genetics industry average multiple of 4.7.