Intel Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:INTC)
Intel Analysis Video
View Intel stock analysis video. This is our INTC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for INTC stock.
Intel Corporation Stock Rating (4/5)
Our Intel stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Intel stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy INTC stock?
- Intel's average operating margin of 21.7% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 17.4% (average) for Intel in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.3 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The price to earnings multiple of 13 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 25.8.
- Intel has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 13.9%
- Intel has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 16.5%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 28.2%.
Should you sell INTC stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 1.9% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Intel has a debt/equity ratio of 0.38, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.