Intel Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:INTC)
Intel Analysis Video
View Intel stock analysis video. This is our INTC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for INTC stock.
Intel Corporation Stock Rating (3.8/5)
Our Intel stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Intel stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy INTC stock?
- Intel's average operating margin of 21.7% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 17.4% for Intel over the last twelve months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 13.4 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 25.7.
- Intel's return on invested capital of 13.9% is good.
- Intel has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 16.4%.
Should you sell INTC stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 1.9% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Intel has a debt/equity ratio of 0.38, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.