Intel Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:INTC)
Intel Analysis Video
View Intel stock analysis video. This is our INTC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for INTC stock.
Intel Corporation Stock Rating (4/5)
Our Intel stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Intel stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy INTC stock?
- Intel had a healthy average operating margin of 21.7% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 17.4% (average) for Intel in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.3 times the net income.
- The Intel stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 12.9. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 25.7.
- Intel's return on invested capital of 13.9% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 16.5% for Intel is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 28.2%.
Should you sell INTC stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 1.9%.
- Intel has a debt/equity ratio of 0.38, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.