Intel Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:INTC)
Intel Analysis Video
View Intel stock analysis video. This is our INTC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for INTC stock.
Intel Corporation Stock Rating (3.8/5)
Our Intel stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Intel stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy INTC stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 21.8% for Intel.
- Net margins came in at average 17.9% for Intel over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.7 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The Intel stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 13.8. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 26.
- Intel generates a high return on invested capital of 14.6%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Intel at 17.1%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 20.9%.