InterXion Stock Analysis (NYSE:INXN)
InterXion Analysis Video
View InterXion stock analysis video. This is our INXN analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for INXN stock.
InterXion Holding NV Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our InterXion stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This InterXion stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy INXN stock?
- InterXion had a healthy average operating margin of 22% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 9.5% for InterXion.
Should you sell INXN stock?
- InterXion has a debt/equity ratio of 1.34, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- INXN stock is trading at a PE ratio of 67.7, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 25.6.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.8, which is overvalued in comparison to the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.6.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -23%.