Interpublic Stock Analysis (NYSE:IPG)
Interpublic Analysis Video
View Interpublic stock analysis video. This is our IPG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for IPG stock.
Interpublic Group of Companies Inc Stock Rating (3.5/5)
Our Interpublic stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Interpublic stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy IPG stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 4 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- IPG stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 17.8 which is better than the industry average of 21.8.
- Interpublic generates a high return on invested capital of 15.4%.
- Interpublic has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 27.9%.
- Interpublic has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 24.4%.