Interpublic Stock Analysis (NYSE:IPG)
Interpublic Analysis Video
View Interpublic stock analysis video. This is our IPG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for IPG stock.
Interpublic Group of Companies Inc Stock Rating (3.1/5)
Our Interpublic stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Interpublic stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy IPG stock?
- The Interpublic stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 17.8. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.3.
- Interpublic generates a high return on invested capital of 14.6%.
- Interpublic has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 25.1%.
Should you sell IPG stock?
- Interpublic is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.9.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.6 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- The company has an anaemic Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 3.1%.