Interpublic Stock Analysis (NYSE:IPG)
Interpublic Analysis Video
View Interpublic stock analysis video. This is our IPG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for IPG stock.
Interpublic Group of Companies Inc Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our Interpublic stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Interpublic stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy IPG stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Interpublic was 3.1% in 2016 Q4.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 2.3%.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.7 times the net income.
- The Interpublic stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 17.5. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.4.
- Interpublic generates a high return on invested capital of 17.1%.
- Interpublic has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 30.3%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 20.4%.