IPG Photonics Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:IPGP)
IPG Photonics Analysis Video
View IPG Photonics stock analysis video. This is our IPGP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for IPGP stock.
IPG Photonics Corporation Stock Rating (4/5)
Our IPG Photonics stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This IPG Photonics stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy IPGP stock?
- IPG Photonics sales grew by 25.3% year on year in 2016 Q4.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 36.2% for IPG Photonics.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 25.8% (average) for IPG Photonics in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.03, IPG Photonics has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
- IPG Photonics generates a high return on invested capital of 36.9%.
- The LTM ROE of 18.3% for IPG Photonics is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 26%.
Should you sell IPGP stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6.3, which is overvalued in comparison to the Lasers-Systems-Components industry average multiple of 2.6.