Intuitive Surgical Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ISRG)
Intuitive Surgical Analysis Video
View Intuitive Surgical stock analysis video. This is our ISRG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ISRG stock.
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. Stock Rating (4.3/5)
Our Intuitive Surgical stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Intuitive Surgical stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ISRG stock?
- Intuitive Surgical sales grew by 11.9% year on year in 2016 Q4.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 35% for Intuitive Surgical.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 27.2% (average) for Intuitive Surgical in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.6 times the net income.
- Intuitive Surgical's return on invested capital of 31.3% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 14.4% for Intuitive Surgical is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 40.6%.
Should you sell ISRG stock?
- Trading at a PE ratio of 38.1, ISRG stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 22.5.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 10.5, which is overvalued in comparison to the Medical Instruments industry average multiple of 4.6.