Intuitive Surgical Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ISRG)
Intuitive Surgical Analysis Video
View Intuitive Surgical stock analysis video. This is our ISRG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ISRG stock.
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. Stock Rating (4.1/5)
Our Intuitive Surgical stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Intuitive Surgical stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ISRG stock?
- Intuitive Surgical's average operating margin of 35.3% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 27.5% for Intuitive Surgical.
- Intuitive Surgical has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 23.5%
- Intuitive Surgical has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 15.1%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 35.8%.
Should you sell ISRG stock?
- Trading at a PE ratio of 34.4, ISRG stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 21.9.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 9.7, which is overvalued in comparison to the Medical Instruments industry average multiple of 4.4.