Intuitive Surgical Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ISRG)
Intuitive Surgical Analysis Video
View Intuitive Surgical stock analysis video. This is our ISRG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ISRG stock.
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. Stock Rating (4/5)
Our Intuitive Surgical stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Intuitive Surgical stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ISRG stock?
- Intuitive Surgical had a healthy average operating margin of 35% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 27.2% for Intuitive Surgical over the last twelve months.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.6 times the net income.
- Intuitive Surgical has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 22.5%
- Intuitive Surgical has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 14.4%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 40.6%.
Should you sell ISRG stock?
- ISRG stock is trading at a PE ratio of 38.8, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 20.8.
- ISRG stock is trading at a PS multiple of 10.7, which is a negative when compared to the Medical Instruments industry average multiple of 4.6.