j2 Global Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:JCOM)
j2 Global Analysis Video
View j2 Global stock analysis video. This is our JCOM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for JCOM stock.
J2 Global Inc Stock Rating (4/5)
Our j2 Global stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This j2 Global stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy JCOM stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for j2 Global was 17.6% in 2016 Q3.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 27.5% for j2 Global.
- Net margins came in at average 17.5% for j2 Global over the last twelve months.
- The j2 Global stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 21.1. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 25.2.
- j2 Global's return on invested capital of 13.9% is good.
- j2 Global has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 16.1%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 24.9%.
Should you sell JCOM stock?
- j2 Global is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.67.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.9, which is higher in comparison to the Internet Software industry average of 2.4, making JCOM stock expensive.