j2 Global Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:JCOM)
j2 Global Analysis Video
View j2 Global stock analysis video. This is our JCOM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for JCOM stock.
J2 Global Inc Stock Rating (3.9/5)
Our j2 Global stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This j2 Global stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy JCOM stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for j2 Global was 23% in 2016 Q4.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 21.5%.
- j2 Global's average operating margin of 27.7% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 17.4% for j2 Global.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.1 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 17.3 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 25.7.
- j2 Global's return on invested capital of 13.5% is good.
- j2 Global has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 16.8%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 32.8%.
Should you sell JCOM stock?
- j2 Global has a debt/equity ratio of 0.85, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- JCOM stock is trading at a PS multiple of 4.5, which is a negative when compared to the Internet Software industry average multiple of 2.6.